Black Cardamom Seeds
Cardamom is a perennial herb native to Southern India and its seeds are used in many herbal remedies. According to TCM, cardamom is associated with the lung and stomach channels. It is revered for its ability to warm the spleen and kidneys, promote food and nutrient intake for the body and help with poor appetite.
• Beneficial in managing problems of the throat, congestion of the lungs, inflammation of eyelids, tuberculosis of the lungs, and digestive disorders.
• Helps fight stomach ulcers and various digestive disorders
• Improves appetite
• Helps prevent gas and bloating
• Helps improve gut and heart health
• Has antiseptic, anesthetic, and anticancer properties