Chinese Dodder Seeds
Chinese Dodder is known as the ‘longevity herb'. Investigations have shown that biologically active components such as alkaloids, flavonoids, saponins, and fatty acids are present in dodder and they have been found useful for their antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and hepaprotective properties. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is used to nourish the liver, stop diarrhea, improve eyesight and invigorate the kidneys. Dodder seeds help support normal reproductive health and urinary tract health.
• Contains antioxidants that help slow the growth of cancer cells
• Supports liver, kidney, spleen and brain health
• Supports male reproductive health and system
• Helps iimprove male fertility
• Contains a rich source of calcium which helps improve bone density and encourages hyaline cartilage repair
• Supports and invigorates the kidneys