Cinnamon Bark Extract
Cinnamon bark is native to the Caribbean, South America, and Southeast Asia - it is loaded with powerful antioxidants that slow the aging process, strengthen the immune system, and protect the body from pathogens like viruses and bacteria and other harmful free radicals in the environment.
Cinnamon is so high in antioxidants that it outranks other powerful antioxidant-rich foods like fruits and vegetables. This amazing herb is particularly rich in polyphenols, a specific type of antioxidant known to help prevent chronic disease.
• Excellent source of antioxidants
• Anti-inflammatorty properties help your body fight infections and repair tissue damage
• Capable of treating conditions such as gastrointestinal upset, diarrhea, infections caused by parasites and worms, influenza, the common cold and high blood sugar
• Recent studies have shown that cassia cinnamon may reduce blood sugar levels
• According to a study in 2011, cinnamon may help lower the effects of high fat meals
• Cinnamon has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can be helpful if you struggle with chronic tissue inflammation