Female Ginseng, also known as Dong Quai, has been used in traditional Chinese medicines for centuries and is a powerful ingredient for hair care. It strengthens the roots and hair follicles encouraging new growth while preventing hair thinning. It contains an anti-bacterial compound called Saponin which fights dandruff and keeps it from occurring. Female ginseng has nourishing capabilities that improve the texture of your hair strands and roots.
• Helps relieve cramps, irregular menstrual cycles, infrequent periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms
• May help stimulate physical and mental activity in people who feel weak and tired
• Improves thinking processes and cognition
• The active components of ginseng, ginsenosides, may target pathways in the immune system that could reduce inflammation.
• Studies show that ginseng may help lower blood sugar and help treat diabetes