Ginseng root, also known as Ren Shen, is known as the king of herbs. It is a common food ingredient in Asia but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries. Ginseng contains two significant compounds: ginsenosides and gintonin and these compounds work together to provide health benefits. It is a potent antioxidant that reduces inflammation. It helps fight against tiredness, enhance brain function and increase energy levels while lowering blood sugar.
• Improves symptom management for palpitation, chest tightness, shortness of breath, weak pulse and other symptoms of heart failure
• Has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-diuretic, anti-tumor, and other effects
• Beneficial in improving glucose control and insulin sensitivity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose intolerance
• Ginseng has been shown to help reduce inflammatory markers and help protect against oxidative stress
• May help improve brain functions like memory, behavior and mood