Hawthorn is a flowering shrub native to China and Japan and is in the rose family. Hawthorn berries, commonly known as “heart herb” in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), have an ability to treat circulatory disorders and respiratory illnesses. They are known to strengthen the heart and minimize the risk of cardiovascular diseases. These amazing berries also have the ability to facilitate healthy blood function throughout the body helping to treat high-blood pressure, anxiety, chest pain, and many other conditions.
• Rich source plant polyphenols, which contain antioxidant properties that have been linked to numerous health benefits
• Helps reduce blood pressure by helping dilate blood vessels
• Used as a digestive aid for centuries and helps relieve constipation
• Help reduce signs of aging due to their antioxidant content
• Helps to control high blood pressure and supports the heart's workload
• Cardiovascular tonic for cholesterol