In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), honeysuckle flower has sweet and cold properties, and is associated with the lung, stomach and large intestine meridians. It is used to clear heat and remove toxins. It is rich in Vitamins A & C, flavonoids, saponins, and organic acids that help nourish and repair the skin. It is believed that honeysuckle flower improves blood circulation, relieves symptoms of upper-respiratory conditions like cold and flu, and treat infectious diseases due to its antibacterial efficacy.
• Contains essential oils as well as antioxidants such as quercetin
• Used for upper respiratory tract infections, including colds, the flu and pneumonia
• Aids digestive disorders including pain and inflammation of the small intestine (enteritis)
• Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Properties
• A natural remedy that may be able to help people suffering from arthritis