For thousands of years, health practitioners in China have relied on San Qi, or notoginseng, to treat and support recovery from a wide range of health conditions. There are many varieties of ginseng but San Qi delivers an abundance of health benefit such as regulating inflammation pathways, managing clotting, reducing damage to heart cells, restoring strong blood flow and improving the widening of blood vessels (vasodilation).
In the classic Traditional Chinese Medicine book "Supplements to Compendium of Materia Medica", it says: "Ginseng is the best to replenish qi, and notoginseng is the best to nourish blood
• Medical research has shown that notoginseng contains notoginseng saponins, notoginseng polysaccharides, ginsenosides, anticancer polyacetylenes and other active elements
• Helps promote blood circulation, stop bleeding, and replenish blood
• The saponins contained in notoginseng can help prevent arrhythmia, myocardial ischemia and myocardial infarction
• Helps calm the nervous system, improve sleep, and treat dizziness
• Helps improve immune function