Argan oil has been a culinary staple in Morocco for centuries — not only because of its subtle, nutty flavor but also its wide array of potential health benefits. This naturally occurring plant oil is derived from the kernels of the fruit of the argan tree.
Argan oil moisturizes your scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage. It also helps reduce split-ends and breakage keeping your scalp healthy. Argan has a high content of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E which improve hair elasticity, boost shine, and help tackle frizz and protect against UV damage.
• Prevents hair breakage, minimizes frizz, and adds shine
• Improves hair elasticity and manageability as well as provides your hair with UV protection from the sun
• Full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidants, such as vitamin E, that have been shown to have benefits for your scalp and hair
• Studies have found that the antioxidant activity in argan oil protected skin against free radical damage from the sun
• The powerful antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids in argan oil help keep hair moisturized and protects against hair loss resulting in less breakage and shedding
• The rich oils and antioxidants in argan oil can add a protective and nourishing layer to hair damaged by processing and styling