bitter orange fruit
Bitter Orange fruit is a citrus with a multitude of uses and benefits. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years as it is rich in Vitamin C, flavonoids, acids, and its high source of antioxidants. It is typically used for indigestion, nausea, heartburn, and constipation. Bitter Orange fruit can be found in many supplements due to the plant compounds it possesses called protoalkaloids. These protoalkaloids are used for weight loss, skin care, appetite control, and brain health.
• Helps manage low blood pressure
• Excellent source of Vitamin A, fiber, calcium, riboflavin, thiamine & phosphorous which are essential to your health
• Helps treat and relieve symptoms of indigestion, nausea, and constipation
• High source of antioxidants which help protect against harmful free radicals. Free radicals may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases
• Commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for weight loss and appetite control