The Chinese yam is an ornamental vine native to Asia. It is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to treat conditions related to the stomach, kidneys, spleen, lungs and skin. Chinese Yam contains allantoin, a natural compound that can accelerate the regrowth of healthy tissue while reducing healing time. Many claim that it can help remedy gallbladder problems, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fatigue, and digestion disorders.
• Helps accelerate the growth of healthy tissue and reduce healing time
• Rich in essential nutrients
• Helps improve digestive health
• Strengthens the spleen and stomach to aid digestion
• Used to treat inflammation and muscle spasms