chrysanthemum flower extract
In traditional medicine, chrysanthemums have been used to treat chest pain, high blood pressure, diabetes, headaches and dizziness. It promotes deep relaxation, healthy heart and immune function. It is rich in beta-carotene and has been used to reduce the signs of aging.
The powerful antioxidants and minerals present in the chrysanthemum extract can help your body better regulate itself andeliminate unnecessary stress hormones in the blood.
• Helps improve liver function
• Promotes healthy heart function
• Helps to lower blood pressure, cool the body, and reduce inflammation, all of which can help to induce calmness.
• Rich in beta-carotene which breaks down into vitamin A to serve different purposes in the body
• Increases metabolism which contributes to weight-loss
• Improves blood circulation and helps reduce hyper-tension
• Acts as an anti-inflammatory
• Contains magnesium, calcium, and potassium, all of which are necessary for a healthy immune system
• Helps prevent bone loss and treat osteoperosis