Coptis Chinensis, also known as Chinese Goldthread, is a flowering plant native to China. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for generations for its amazing benefits. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in TCM and is shown to have anti-cancer, anti‐inflammatory, and anti‐bacterial properties and to help to improve cardiovascular conditions.
• Aids digestion and provides gastrointestenal support
• Supports the heart & cardiovascular system. Helps alleviate arteriosclerosis (thickening of the arteries) and reduce blood cholesterol levels.
• Rich im berberine (a plant alkaloid with a long history of use in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine for the management of various health conditions)
• Useful in helping people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, assorted gastric disease well as preventing diarrhea.
• Believed to help alleviate arteriosclerosis (thickening of the arteries) and reduce blood cholesterol levels