Eclipta is an annual herb and the stems, leaves, and flowers are used for medicinal purposes in TCM. The compounds found in eclipta suggest that it is high in anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly used to nourish the kidneys and liver while also providing benefits to the hair strands and follicles. It has analgesic, diuretic, relaxant and immune boosting effects.
• Helps stimulate the digestive system, regulate appetite, and improve digestion.
• Has been found to calm any irritations in the stomach, namely indigestion or constipation
• The antibacterial nature of the eclipta can help clear up respiratory issues and infections
• Antibacterial and antiseptic properties that make it highly effective at preventing and treating infections
• Used as a remedy for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation