In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ying Yang Huo – or Epimedium, has been used to tonify the kidneys and improve circulation. It has also been used to sharpen memory, boost energy and relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Some research suggests it has other positive effects, especially on bone health.
Epimedium is also known as barrenwort, bishop's hat, fairy wings, horny goat weed, or yin yang huo, is a genus of flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae.
• The presence of icariin compound helps boost energy and lower stress
• Has antioxidant properties that boost the immune system, reduce cancer risk, and improve skin health naturally
• Helps support and stimulate nerve growth
• Stimulates hair follicles and cells, helping product more natural hair growth
• Naturally helps reduce risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular complications by fighting free radical damage - as well as inflammation