The common gardenia is native to China, Japan, and Taiwan, but is found in warm climates around the world today. Its fruits are considered an antibacterial and restorative tonic that have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for driving out illness and dysfunction in the body that stem from heat. According to the principles of TCM, gardenia lowers the blood pressure and is effective in treating insomnia, urinary tract infections, and delirium.
• Helps reduce insulin resistance and help prevent glucose intolerance
• Used for acid reflux, vomiting, gas IBS and other digestive issues
• Helps with depression, anxiety, and fatigue
• Enhances cognitive ability and helps protect memory
• Combats inflammatory diseases