jujube (Chinese Dates)
Jujubes, also known as Chinese dates, come from the jujube tree and are reddish in color. In Traditional Chinese Medicine the jujube has been cultivated for over 4,000 years and is known to have multiple health benefits. They are high in antioxidants and have been used to tonify the spleen, kidneys and stomach. Jujubes improve digestive health, help control blood pressure, aid weight loss and improve brain function.
• High in antioxidants and a rich source of compounds such as flavanoids, polysaccharides, and triterpenic acids
• High fiber content improves digestive health and helps with constipation
• Help boost immunity with its high content of Vitamin-C
• Helps improve sleep and brain function
• Helps reduce stress and anxiety