Lysimachia is a perennial, grassy herb that grows in throughout the southern provinces of China. It is considered to have sweet and neutral properties and is associated with the liver, kidney, gallbladder, and bladder meridians. Packed with phenols, sterols, tannins, and essential oils, it has been used for centuries as an herbal remedy to treat a wide range of urinary disorders.
• Has sweet and neutral properties, and is associated with the liver, gallbladder, kidney and bladder meridians
• Contains assorted phenols, flavones, sterols, tannins, cholines, and essential oils
• Helps treat a variety of urinary disorders, ranging from painful urination and frequent urination to stones in the urinary tract
• Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
• Benefits circulation and supports kidney and gallbladder health