Milettia, also known known as Ji Xue Teng, is a type of climbing vine native to east Asia. Its roots have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for generations. Several studies have shown that millettia can treat cardiovascular diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and some types of skin diseases. It has been used to nourish the blood and invigorate the liver while relaxing and loosening the tendons.
• Millettia Root enriches blood, promotes blood circulation and relaxes tendons.
• Used to treat amenia, menalgia, menoxenia, soreness, numbness and immovability of extremities caused by blood deficiency and blood stasis
• Studies have shown that millettia can treat cardiovascular diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and some types of skin diseases
• Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, tranquilizing, anti-coagulation and immunemodulation and neuroprotective effects
• Helps relieve symptoms of musculoskeletal pain, low back pain, knee pain, or joint soreness