Mimosa Tree Bark
The mimosa tree, bark, leaves and flowers have a rich history in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It has been used to support a healthy stress response and a healthy mood. Mimosa bark is typically shaved off of the tree and dried to be used in tinctures and capsule forms. It's known as an ancient mood enhancer and is a common remedy for generalized discomfort and swelling. It can help ease the symptoms of depression, insomnia and irritability.
• Modern scientific studies show that mimosa bark has antioxidant properties
• Helps promote sleep as well as emotional and mental calmness, and it supports the body's natural balance
• Helps stimulate natural collagen production in the body
• The healing effects on burns, scars and other chronic skin conditions when applied topically are now being studies by universities
• High concentration of tannins make it among the most famous natural blood coagulants