nettle leaf extract
Nettle leaf, also known as Urtica Dioica, has been used in traditional medicine for many centuries. It’s known for the stinging hairs that grow on the stems and leaves, and it can be used as a dry leaf, freeze-dried, or extracted into tablets, juices, and teas.
For thousands of years, nettle has been used for its health benefits and to promote luscious, glistening hair
• Contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, along with minerals such as folate, riboflavin, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, and manganese
• Contains silica, making hair and nails stronger and promoting hair growth by boosting blood flow
• Can enhance blood circulation increasing the ability for the scalp to receive more oxygen and nutrients
• Helps treat and prevent dandruff
• Reduces inflammation of the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth