Olive Oil Extract
Olive oil extract comes from the leaves of the olive plant. It has been shown to be safe and has been widely used as traditional medicine in countries such as Greece, Spain, France, Turkey, Israel, Morocco, and Tunisia. In Egypt, it has been used for hundreds and even thousands of years. It is commonly consumed insupplementform and as a tea.
Used in hair, Olive leaf extract is believed to discourage hair loss and to promote hair growth. It can repair damaged hair, promote luster, preserve hair color, condition, cleanse, strengthen, and smooth the strands, and thereby enhance the growth of healthier hair.
• Reduces hair loss by preventing the hormone dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, from binding to the scalp, and olive oil contains antifungal properties and moisturizer that stimulate hair production
• Compounds found inside olive oil extract strengthen hair fibers from the follicles to the ends, so your hair is less likely to split
• Helps eliminate dandruff and fungal infections
• Heals and protects the skin and scalp from irritation and stabilizes the tissue
• Increases glossiness of the hair and reduces frizz, leaving you with silkier, smoother hair