Eleuthero, commonly known as Siberian Ginseng, is native to Japan, northern China, southeastern Russia, South Korea, and North Korea. It is traditionally used as an immune system booster and general stimulant. It is believed to nourish the liver and kidney by eliminating toxins from the blood. Has been known to reduce fatigue, improve cognitive function, increase low blood pressure and help manage the effects of menopause.
• Traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality
• Classified as an adaptogen. Adaptogens are a unique group of herbal ingredients which help your body adjust to stressful circumstances, ranging from extreme heat or cold to infections or trauma
• Has been found to increase white blood cell counts
• Helps helps to enhance mental performance
• Shown to lower blood sugar levels