White Peony Root
White Peony is a flowering plant native to east Asia but is also grown as a common garden plant in the northern United States. For more than a thousand years its dried root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine – believed to treat a wide range of illnesses and conditions such as fever and inflammation. It also benefits the liver by enriching blood, soothes the liver and may help fight against and prevent fatty liver disease.
• White peony root is known to ease menstrual cramps
• Used as a tonic for blood and as a “heat reducing” herb for the liver
• Helps boosts and replenish energy
• Helps ease stress, lessen anxiety, reduce bloating, and fight fatigue
• Commonly used for spasms, whooping cough (pertussis), epilepsy, nerve pain (neuralgia), migraine headache, and chronic fatigue syndrome