100% Jojoba Oil
(4 fl. oz, 118 ml)
This versatile botanical oil does more than deeply moisturize skin.
Though it feels like oil, jojoba oil is really an extract from the seed of the jojoba tree. It’s comprised of an ester that is similar in structure to skin’s natural oils, so it’s easily absorbed by skin, where it serves as a powerful yet lightweight moisturizer. Jojoba oil is so similar, in fact, that it’s thought to “trick” skin into believing that it’s producing enough oil, thus slowing oil production — which makes it beneficial for all skin types, including combination and oily. Plus, it has a multitude of uses (see below).
- Jojoba Oil: Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture to prevent and protect dry skin, without leaving an oily residue
How to Use:
Smooth a dime-sized amount onto clean skin to use as a moisturizer, or:
- Rub it onto lips as a soothing lip balm
- Add a drop or two to your usual moisturizer to enhance its hydration abilities
- Sweep it over your face to remove eye and face makeup
- Add a few drops to your Nora Ross conditioner to soothe the scalp and boost shine
- Work it through your beard before shaving to prevent razor burn
- Massage it all over for full-body moisturizing
100% Organic Jojoba Oil